Sunday, January 15, 2012

Allah TELAH BERJANJI untuk MENJAGA KITAB-KITABNYANYA, TERMASUK INJIL

bacalah Q 46:7-9 disitu disebutkan bahwa Allah akan menjaga kitab-kitab nya.
7. And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say of the truth when it has come to them, "This is obvious magic."
8. Or do they say, "He has invented it?" Say, "If I have invented it, you will not possess for me [the power of protection] from Allah at all. He is most knowing of that in which you are involved. Sufficient is He as Witness between me and you, and He is the Forgiving the Merciful."
9. Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
Source http://quran.com/46


Jadi, bila muslim tetap ngeyel/ngotot mengatakan bahwa Alkitab (sebagai Kitab yg diturunkan oleh Allah sendiri) telah dipalsukan oleh tangan-tangan manusia (bahkan tangan-tangan setan sekalipun), maka si muslim telah mengingkari jaminan Allah yg telah disampaikan di dalam Q.46:7-9 tersebut. Dan yg lebih ironis lagi, sadar ataupun tidak, muslim telah membuat Allah sebagai PEMBOHONG BESAR, karena telah mengingkari janjiNya sendiri untuk menjaga Kitab-kitabNya.

No comments:

Post a Comment